Limited Access Administrative Role - Create
What is a Limited Access Administrator?
Administrators with full access to all options within Volunteer Impact have the ability to define additional types of administrators that only need to perform certain tasks such as logging hours, assigning volunteers, etc. These are referred to as “Limited Access Administrators“. Any restricted menu options and tabs will not be visible to limited access administrators.
Please note that, within an organization, you cannot restrict an administrator to specific Volunteers, Clients or Activities.
When creating or editing a Limited Administrative Role, the following capabilities (options) are available:
- Add User
- Bulk Remove From Module
- Bulk Archive User
- Bulk Change Status
- Edit User (Contact Info, Photo, General Interests, General Availability, Committees, Classifications, Miscellaneous (Add to Module, Change Individual Status), Client Notes for Volunteers, Associate Clients with Volunteers)
- View User (Contact Details, Photo, Custom Fields, Qualifications, General Availability, General Interests, Committees, Classifications, Miscellaneous, Client Notes for Volunteers, Client Connections)
- Custom Fields (Approve / Reject and Edit Custom Field Values, Bulk Set / Remove Custom Field Values)
- Qualifications (Approve / Reject and Edit Qualification Values, Bulk Set / Remove Qualification Values)
- Contact Info, General Interests, General Availability, Custom Fields, Qualifications, Activity Category / Activity / Activity Shift, Qualified For Activity, Schedule Date, Hours Logged, Feedback Fields, Committees, Volunteer Date Joined, Client Date Joined, Birthday, Date of Birth, Age, Login Date, Enterprise Classifications, Application Form, Client Connections, Note Log Entries, Date Of Last Volunteer Status Change, Date of Last Client Status Change
- Send Emails and Mobile Emails to Users, Send Text Messages to Users, Update Volunteer Personal Message, Manage Email Contacts, View Email History, View Text Message History, Create Mailing Labels, Create Phone List, Email Templates, Manage Current Message to Volunteers, Manage Current Message to Clients, View Note Log Entries, Add Note Log Entries, Bulk Add Note Log Entries
- Manage Activities, Associate Clients with Activities, Manage Shift Templates, Manage General Interests
- Custom Fields, Qualifications, Feedback Fields, Client Reporting Fields, Committees, Organization Settings, General Volunteer Settings, General Client Settings, Links for your website, Document Library
- Quick Search, Log Hours, Log Client Encounters, Allowed to generate all schedules, Allowed to generate Volunteer reports, Allowed to generate Client reports, Allowed to generate all exports, Allowed to schedule / assign volunteers, Upload / Edit / Delete files in the rich text file manager, Insert images or links to files into the body of an email, Insert images or links to files into rich text areas other than email
- Go to: Configuration >> Limited Admin Roles
- Click the [+] button in the “Limited Administrator Role” header (or click the [+ New Limited Admin Role] button).
- Enter a role name (required, maximum 200 characters)
- Optional: Enter a description (visible only to full administrators
- Select the Module(s) to which the role will have access.
- Select the Capabilities to which the role will have access. Click on the [?] for more information on each of the options available.
- Click the [Save] button
Enter your keywords and press Enter.