Organizations Using Client Impact
Home Page Information
- Go to: Main >> Home
- In the “Status Update” section, click the “Client” tab (visible if the administrator is a Client administrator and if there is information to display). The following buttons will display the following information about clients in the organizations across your enterprise:
- Applicant – This will be highlighted if there are current “Applicant” clients, along with the number of applicants. You can click on it to access that list.
- In Process – This will be highlighted if there are current “In Process” clients, along with the number of applicants. You can click on it to access that list.
- Custom Field Approvals – This will be highlighted if there are Custom Field values entered or updated by clients that require your approval, along with the number of entries awaiting your approval. You can click on it to access that list.
- Birthdays – This will be highlighted if there are clients with birthdays coming up in the next 7 days, along with the number of clients. You can click on it to access that list.
Enterprise Message to Clients
- Go to: Main >> Home
- In the “Your Current Client Message” section, click the “Edit” button
- Enter and format any text as desired
- This text will display to clients in all organizations in your enterprise
- Click the [Save] button
TIP:You can view the messages to clients for organizations in your enterprise by going to Accounts >> Messages to Clients.
Client Statuses Across Your Organizations
- Go to: Accounts >> Client Statuses
- OPTIONAL: Click either [Export data to CSV] or [Export data to Excel] to export the status summary information to a spreadsheet.
View Client Memberships / Add to Module
- Go to: People >> Search (you can also use the “Quick Search” feature if you want to edit a non-archived client profile)
- Enter the desired search criteria and run your search
- Edit the desired profile
- Open the “Organizations” tab. You will see the organizations in which the client is a member
NOTE:You can also add a client to another module from the “Organizations” tab.
Enter your keywords and press Enter.