Email Notifications to Administrators
What Is an Email Notification to Administrators?
As an administrator of Volunteer Impact, you can choose to receive notification by email when:
- A new client completes your application form
- A client resigns from your organization
IMPORTANT NOTE:If notifications have been enabled, they are for all clients in your organization. Notifications cannot be restricted to specific clients or types of clients.
Configuring Which Notifications an Administrator Receives
- Type part of the name of the relevant administrator in the Quick Search bar near the top on the right
- Click on that administrators name in the list that appears.
- In the “Main” tab, click on the “Miscellaneous” section
- In the “Administrator” section, go to the “Communications” options in “Admin Settings”
- Set the desired Notifications:
- Client status change notifications: Sent when clients resign from your organization. This will change the client’s status to “Archived”.
- New client application notifications: Sent when new clients complete your application form.
- Click the [Save] button at the bottom of the “Administrator” section
Enter your keywords and press Enter.