Client Data Reporting Export
Reporting on Client Encounters
Report on Client Encounters
Information on Client Encounters can be reported on via export reports at both the organization and enterprise levels as well as within an individual client’s profile.
- Go to: Reports >> Exports / Excel Reports >> Client Reporting Data Export – Column Layout
- Optional: Enter a date range
- Optional: Select whether to include entries that do not have any of the selected reporting fields
- Choose your sorting preference
- Choose the desired file format
- By default we have selected the most columns used in an export. Click the [Columns to Include] section to see what columns are included and to make any changes you’d like
- Click the [Export Client Reporting Data] button
Looking for something else?
Enter your keywords and press Enter.
Can't find what you're looking for? No problem... We're Here to Help!Submit a support ticket to the Better Impact team